Thursday, January 1, 2009

WELCOME

What better way to start the new year than with a new blog? My other blog was no longer speaking to me, so there is NO way it could speak to anyone else.

New Year's Eve was nice. Terry and I went to dinner with another couple, had some champagne back at our house in front of the fire. Very low key and that is fine with me. Ali called at midnight and I had to be awakened to wish her a very groggy HAPPY NEW YEAR.

I will be making a standing rib roast. Seems kind of extravagant for the two of us.

Terry has to work tomorrow. He's been home for 3 days now and I haven't been able to get a thing done. Saturday we will go up to Wendy's to wish Patrick and Ben a Happy Birthday (Sat & Sun respectfully). Grace will be celebrating her first week birthday! Pictures will be taken!

2 comments:

  1. welcome to your new blog! congrats on the new grandchild! enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete